Best Western‘s key to success is globally unique. Individually owned and operated hotels build together a strong group and benefit from professional
services of a global brand.
CEO Best Western Hotels Central Europe
Best Western is so much more than a hotel franchise. As a membership association our hotels are independently owned and operated, and each member-owner has a voice in the operation of the company – this establishes trust and transparency. As an organization we offer our member-owners stability and consistency, rarities in today‘s growing market competition. Therefore we pursue two objectives: increasing the economic success of our hotels and increasing guest satisfaction. The global brand awareness and a market-oriented range of services are the basis to accomplish these goals.O Best Western Hotels Central Europe GmbH
A Strong Brand: Individuality and Global Power
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a quality-focused, international hotel brand with over 4,000 hotels in more than 90 countries. All Best Western hotels worldwide are independentely owned and operated. Best Western Hotels Central Europe GmbH (BWCE) is in charge of more than 230 hotels in ten countries: Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland. All city and resort hotels of Best Western guarantee uniform and consistent quality standards worldwide and still keep their individual styles and their entrepreneurial independence.
The Best Western Hotels & Resorts brand family includes full brands as well as soft brands for all hotel categories and markets to suit the needs of hotel owners and travelers. This brand diversity offers hotel operators, developers and investors the opportunity to select the right concept for their individual product and local market.
Participation of all hoteliers: Partner Assembly
Each associated Best Western Hotel has a vote at the Best Western partner assembly in setting the strategic direction of Best Western Hotels Central Europe. The partner assembly decides on adaptations and modifications of the affiliation agreement, the services provided by the head office and the hotels‘ quality requirements. The Best Western partner assembly brings representatives from all Best Western hotels in ten countries together into one body to make joint decisions on key course adjustments and strategies for the brand.
As a service partner Best Western pursues to increase the profitability, success and competitiveness of their member hotels.
All Best Western hotels benefit from a powerful global brand with full-service support and comprehensive marketing and sales activities for all target groups. Best Western provides sales and communication channels for all relevant market segments. All hotels are optimally presented and can be booked via electronic distribution systems. In addition, Best Western hotels benefit from strong own distribution channels and sucessful e-commerce and social media marketing, strategic revenue management, own call centers, quality management and an extensive training program. More than 34 million travelers are members of the brand‘s award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®.
Services for hotels
- One of the world‘s largest hotel brands
- Multi-brand strategy suitable for all hotel categories
- High brand awareness among business and leisure travelers
- Global range
- Participation through voting rights
- textBodyMarketing & Sales for all customer segments as business, leisure, MICE and groups
- Key Account Management
- Call center
- Global negotiations with volume customers
- Handling RFP process for hotels
- Attractive commissions and booking conditions at Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- CRS Central Reservation System
- 2-way interface to Property Management Systems (PMS) of hotels
- Connectivity to all relevant online portals and Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Successful e-commerce platform
- Social media marketing
- Free tool for individual website design
- Reduction of external distribution costs by strengthening own distribution channels
- Individual Revenue Management
- Worldwide quality standards, audited annually
- Individual analysis, advice and support
- Active Reputation Management
- Global partnerships with all important intermediaries in the areas of business travel, conferences, groups and tourism
- Strategic global e-commerce partnerships
- Cooperations with more than 20 airlines, car rental companies and retailers
- Best Western Academy online and classroom seminars
- Extensive e-learning offer
- Individual support and consulting
- PR for brand and individual hotels
- Media cooperations
- In-house advertising agency and